EML 1.44% 70.5¢ eml payments limited

That post makes a lot of sense but as a holder over the last...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    That post makes a lot of sense but as a holder over the last year it makes me wonder whether the action points are actually met.

am still a hold and not yet a buy because I have yet to see management implement a change to strategy or endorse the old strategy.

imo there is ernetia in doing nothing (naturally) and that can drive price further down. I'd like to see the new plan of action disclosed at the AGM and a change to the board as a minimum. To have presided over the shambles of the last year and not be held accountable is the last refuge of a scoundrel and has damaged shareholders irreparably. If the bid by Bain was above 4.00 as has been suggested or more recent bidders were significantly above the 2.00 mark then shareholders have a right to know, even if the offer were non-binding.

Wiith a share price fluttering the shareholders deserve to know the prevailing winds, even if from Vichy.

Disappointed beyond belief with the current Board and exec team. Maybe they have further bad news they have yet to share with us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.010(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $264.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 73.0¢ 69.5¢ $3.809M 5.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 95347 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 11377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.