CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I had a DREAM! I woke up this morning after my DREAM and, you...

1. 120 Posts.
    I had a DREAM!

I woke up this morning after my DREAM and, you know those few moments after that special dream when you believe it IS true, before reality sets in? well, I dreamt that QBL put out several ANNs re:

1) MDL approved,
    2) several off-takers were in a tendering auction for the contract right to buy QBL's high-grade bauxite over next 10 years,
    3) Independent consultants signed off on Measured resource for 1% of tenement, and indicated for 9% of tenement down to 5 metres for 30 million tonnes total
    4) Independent consultants signed off on inferred resource of 400 million Tonne for 90% of tenement from surface down to 100m without any breaks for most of depth, of which 200 million tonnes was indicated

After I really woke up properly, and realised that it was just a DREAM, I then thought about it all for a moment and remembered that in the dream there was a news story about the whole thing in the (newspaper name not divulged) and it had a date of 11 April, 2016. Cant remember the SP mentioned.

Anyway, just in case there's a good omen in the DREAM, I bought some more QBL !

THIS COMMENT IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE A LITTLE MIRTH FOR THOSE HOLDERS WHO HAVE WAITED SOOOOOOO LONG. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE, AND INDEED THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY ADVICE OR FACTUAL SIGNIFICANCE TAKEN BY THE COMMENT AS IT IS PURELY A HEARTENING COMEDIC FRIVOLITY ON MY PART, AND IS ONLY FICTION!

AS ALWAYS, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.