SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

I want to see you post it.MGM Wireless having a market cap of...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I want to see you post it.

MGM Wireless having a market cap of $30m in 2007, was most likely unjustified, given revenues of around $2.5m. The expansion in the US coincided around the time of a Global Financial Crisis (GFC), and anyone who witnessed that unfolding, may understand why plans were thwarted, halted, abandoned.

The situation present day with SPACETALK, with $15m+ revenues, a more justifiable market cap of $30m, and expanding to the US, is a completely different situation. They have an established footprint in AUS/NZ, UK and the beginnings in Finland, (and who knows what agreements are bubbling away in the background) with an entirely unrelated product to the schools business.

The Schools business is still bringing in revenue, and I agree with with you, expansion/growth in this area has not been pursued to its full potential post GFC. I personally would like to see this subsidiary sold off, with the funds used to strengthen our balance sheet and fund further expansion.

In the anonymity of this forum, I have no idea who you are, to what extent you own shares in this company, or what your motives are. I have no problems with the remuneration report being disliked, I agree with it being inappropriately high. However, creating a completely anti-management and negative attitude toward the company as a whole is not productive going forward.

As is clear by someone else that has publicly posted their voting preferences, all against, seemingly mostly in relation to a SP that is not dong what they would like it to do, some here are not invested with the view of the company succeeding. Why would you vote down the re-election of a director? Why would you vote down the ratification of a warrant for the issue of shares for debt used to fund growth? Why would you vote down the ability of the company to obtain funds should it be needed, via a CR for further growth? Why would you vote in favour of a situation that creates the total expulsion of management and creates uncertainty, loss of focus, loss of direction, and the possibility for a corporate raider to capitalise?

From where I sit, you clearly are a very bitter, angry, and aggressive person, living with a focus on past events. For what reason, I do not know, only you know the answer to that. I suggest holders think for themselves, do their own research, and vote how they see fit as a shareholder, for how they wish to see the company going forward.

The motives of others are unknown, the daily movement of the SP is unknown, the future direction of the company is quite known. Things take time, be patient, everything will appear at the right time, when it supposed to.
    Last edited by takeprofits: 29/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.