HGR unknown

company is stronger than a week ago

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    I just had a glance over all the posts for the last week and it amuses me to see how sentiment changes so quickly.

The company is in a far stronger postion this week than it was last week.

If you review what has happened, the company is reaching all it's milestones and now has a set definite time line for two of the most important goals.

Firstly, FDA approval is now a week closer.
    Secondly, a decision on Mexico is less than 3 weeks away.
    And finally, we have gained much needed strength on our board and we aslo have a succession hand over for SBL COO.

You can always drive yourself nuts by watching the daily SP movement or you can relax and follow the progress of the company.

At times the market can be like a slow moving amoeba and it's opportunities, like the one HGR presents us now, to make a sheet load of cash, before being engulfed by the market.

Experience is a wonderful teacher, have a look at ADY. Last year I bought in at 13c and Phil Thomas (MD of ADY), much like Brian Andrews was open and approachable to investors.

He set out a time table for ADY with a number of specific milestones. As with HGR some of these were delayed and as a result the SP went to around 7c. I bit the bullet and bought some more. After the first milestone for ADY was reached, as with HGR's FDA application, the SP went backward and people on the HC were saying WTF.

I remained patient and eventually sold most of my holdings at 57c.
    I am hoping for the same thing with HGR, the only difference being is that HGR has far greater prospects as ADY at 7c still had a MC of 800 mil.

PS. If HGR had approval and substantial contracts with the rest of the World eg Mexico, USA workplace, China, Europe and Russia, you wouldn't be buying it for 4.2c, but you could be saying I could've retired on that if only I had........

and I'll add the following .........courage of your convictions.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.