ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I wasn't going to post this but I think some people will benefit...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I wasn't going to post this but I think some people will benefit from it. Below is 2 emails I sent to ECT with there response, I have just removed my name from the emails. First email at bottom, last response up top. I think the last response is very positive and More than what we thought we may get in an update. Stay strong relax and enjoy the show.

Hi

While I cant comment beyond information already in the public domain, I can talk around non-price sensitive facts.

Unfortunately the exact source and timing of the funding by Monash is not something I can discuss.

However I can advise that the $4M earmarked for ECT is part of a much larger transaction currently in process in relation to Monash's overall activities.

Keep in mind that If there is a material risk in relation to Monash funding, the board would be obliged to inform the market.

The 26th July deadline is governed by ASX rules as I understand it, essentially providing a validity window for Res. 4. Technically the date is a line in the sand. Practically, both Monash and ECT are driving to deliver ASAP.

I hope this helps some.

Regards,

Adam Giles
    Operations Manager

Mobile  +61 4 0407 3559
    Main  +61 3 9684 0888

Level 8
    530 Little Collins Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

www.ectltd.com.au

Hi Adam,
    Thank you very much for your reply.I understand that you await receipt of funds from Monash, but what exactly is the delay? As you have stated it is in the process of being completed how long exactly do you anticipate this to take? Will you conceded it may be a drawn out affair stretching to the 26th of July deadline?

On 25/05/2012, at 11:11, Mr Adam Giles wrote:

Hi

We'd prefer to release the update to follow the receipt of funds from Monash, as this is an important part of current activities.

The Monash transaction is in process and when complete will be announced via ASX.

Regards,

Adam Giles
    Operations Manager

Mobile  +61 4 0407 3559
    Main  +61 3 9684 0888

Level 8
    530 Little Collins Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia

www.ectltd.com.au

Hi ECT Team,

I am sure you have been inundated with emails of late in reference to
    a share holder update. My question to you is what exactly is the delay caused by? Surely you can answer that question? I understand things take time but what exactly is the delay, are you waiting for someone or is someone waiting for you before you release to the market? I hope you can shed some light on the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.