ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Cashngrab,I am only privileged to the same information as...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Cashngrab,

I am only privileged to the same information as everyone else in the public domain. Like you I can only speculate on what that larger transaction maybe. All I can say is we were anticipating just the deposit of 4 million bucks and now to be hinted that there is a bigger transaction in the pipe line is very exciting. I think this shows that Monash are extremely keen to do business with ECT and that they are pushing to move forward as quickly as possible. As frustrating as it may be that an announcement has not yet eventuated I think everything is good and we as shareholders will be rewarded in due time. I would believe that management are working hard to get announcements out as soon as possible. As hinted by another poster who emailed ECT they expect an update out this week we will see. Though it seemed by that email that news of the transaction may not eventuate at time of update, they might feel compelled to update anyway which I believe they should just to calm everybody down or at least put shareholders at ease. On that note as it has been said before many times if people want answers it is best to ring or email the company and ask the questions, if possible meet face to face where reactions and body language will give you an even better insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.