ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I am very confident with the future of ADO - short, medium and...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I am very confident with the future of ADO - short, medium and long. Just out of interest googled " Global IVD Companies" quintainconsulting.com.au/.../OVERVIEW_OF_IVD_INDUSTRY-Summary-Jan-2011.pdf

Some parts I found informative

GLOBAL IVD MARKET
    The IVD industry responded to the global financial crisis by developing innovative technologies and
    approaches; digital pathology, multiplex assays, automation and test service commercialization. Trends to
    the increased use of biomarkers and molecular approaches to testing have been seen, with the latest
    estimate of the size of the global IVD market in terms of revenues is $44.3 billion and is estimated to
    continue to grow at a rate of 6% for the next 5 years with certain segments and territories estimated to
    grow significantly faster.

Detection Technologies. While optical detection technologies have become customary (ranging from
    absorbance to various means of fluorometry to chemiluminescence), they inevitably become more
    expensive as sensitivity increases. Alternative detection technologies such as impedance measurement and
    electromagnetic detection of binding events using magnetic beads are emerging, which appear to offer
    much promise at reduced costs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.