FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-25

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    The main reason I joined bgs was lithium, gold was a bonus for me. What bgs's management team has achieved so far was extraordinary, from March 16 acquisition to oct 16 maiden resource and mou. No other company in my watchlist can compete with their pace and achievement.

We understand that we have some gold (undefined commercial resource) and lithium (defined commercial resource with potential further upgrade). With current small management team, I think they understand that they are unable to proceed both concurrently. Gold deal with RG will fund/assist us for further explorations and keep lithium mine going which imo it is a wise decision. How long do you think they have to spend for gold exploration to achieve commercial resources and build their own plant; where their fund comes from?

More importantly when lithium progress well, they will come back to gold as they have retained 100% control on remaining 740km2 gold tenement (refer to gold option Ann).

Personally I see huge potential in this company and the management team with current mc of only 55mil.

The fall in share price doesn't mean the fundamental of the company is bad, It rather show some investors just want it so badly in cheaper price. PLS is a world class lithium near term producer and their share price keeps falling; even so MIN still want their share badly. Why?

Lastly, I'm still holding and happy to see bgs keeps falling to 0.24 so I can top up more.

Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.