FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-42

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What also needs to be considered is they now have an agreement on royalty structure of an easy 4% going forward. It may not sound like much, but that's the baseline value from $1200 onwards...and Ntiola n Viper are just the start regarding the continuous stream of royalties payment. Randgold has the option to exercise this agreement anytime between now and May 5th. Domba had 40k oz and they intended to mine it... Ntiola has an easy 200k without getting down to the sulphide ore remembering there's a foot/hanging wall structure hiding something at depth? Once an agreement is signed to mine, it opens the taps to an on going payment stream, at PoG that looks like it is only going to rise.
    Anyone who understands what the word "Exponential"means and Einstein's view on compound growth, will see there's huge potential to provide cashflow well into the future without the need for a dilutive Credit raising.
    The Lithium will take care of itself in regards to Capex requirements... nodoubt from Chinese investors, and will be without tomany restrictions, understanding the market is flush with customers,yet short on suppliers (specifically high grade low impurity)..

Perhaps looking forward it was wise just to get the gold deal done. As Lithium will be the significant earner into the future is it only a matter of doing some diligent cost benefit analysis to determine whether delaying the gold any longer was prudent?

$20 million in royalties PA is just over a third of BGS'S MC...and our first payment would be this time next year...and a share register just over 200million... 10cents a share going forward with a PE of 3 and Lithium discount of 100%..that's just ridiculous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.