FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-49

1. 6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4397
    I wouldn't be to quick to down play the value of your posts @clancey and I totally agree with you on the quality of regular posters on this forum (and not so regular ones now). I think without their views, thoughtfulness and detective skills I may have left the building shrouded in doubt, and before someone highlights that I shouldn't be using a open public forum to make investment decisions, I haven't, I use the additional information posted on the forum to continually update my research.
    Even the nah sayers and down rampers have a place in the forum, they sometimes can make you rethink your investment strategy or make you go back over research just to prove them up.
    Unfortunately, even some of the posters I used to respect (hearts) have fallen by the way side with their blatant motives for down ramping.

The current state of the share price will have a lot of holders second guessing their investments, I know it has been doing my head in as to why!!
    Accumulation, manipulation, holders selling whatever, it will eventually all come out in the wash, do us long term holders have it all wrong? Have we all fallen in love with BGS that we can't see the sh!t through rose coloured glasses? Does blastfurnace have it wrong? SOS as well? Sn in their too? The Chinese company Tangdow? Has China blown their lid by spending $Billions on infrastructure in Africa/Mali just to relocate some of the population?

Suggest people have a look at the video that @Andyrooooooo posted explaining accumulation, if you don't know how to see it off the charts.

To the regular informative posters, thank you
    gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.