FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-7

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I understand his frustrations though

In the end I'm looking to invest in gold assets, that's why I joined the ASX.

Birimian had played its gold cards 2 days ago and the result to nothing.
    Literally nothing.

I converted all my gold holdings to BGS in June because I thought gold was over cooked for the year and that bgs was already mostly depressed so I wouldn't see price contractions.
    Maybe if I was lucky the gold deal would come through and we would go supernova.
    We've seen epic Li assays, a record initial Li jorc and now the gold deal and I'm barely over break even.

The 2 times I've expected us to perform in the price were on the commencement of drill results and the gold deal... Clearly we are stagnant.
    Clearly the market is 2 and Andy is 0.
    My next target would be for a share price bump when an upgraded exploration target comes in... *sigh*

I'm beginning to consider divesting 75% and going back to other gold stocks...
    Over the 2009-2012 period gold loved to correct/bottom around mid/late December. We saw this again in 2015 and I think we may see it again this year also.

So with a upgraded resource/new drill program to be announced shortly, we will see if I can make the score 1-2.

If not, I might divest in mid/late Dec back to gold stocks.
    Because let's face it, we are clearly not a gold stock anymore.

This reminds me of someone on here saying that multi commodity miners are only ever recognised for 1 commodity...
    I didn't agree at the time, but I believe this now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.