FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-8

1. 6,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4327
    I'm totally confused (normal state of mind)
    Giving a lot of the gold away?
    Giving = no transfer of money from one party to the other party!
    Lot = more than a little, a high percentage, more than half!
    Sprott sold out since the Li acquisition? - There was a change in "Substantial Holding" announcement 3 weeks before the the Lithium deal.

The gold option deal wasn't what a lot of us wanted, but take a step back and look to see whats on the table. With our own drill results (as Michaelbond) has re posted with a breakdown conservatively estimating the worth of Ntiola and Viper prior to any drilling campaigns (if agreement proceeds) which will then realise to BGS 240,000 oz Au @4% royalty, (Assuming gold stays above $1200)this is all without any more $ outlay for scoping studies, drilling, haul road, permits, etc etc etc.
    The only thing that isn't clear is when they/if they take up the option, until then it is all focus on the Li project.

After a discussion with one of the directors re: I had concerns on resolutions 9 & 10, the amendment to the performance shares and options and they motive behind wanting amendments.
    My initial thoughts were that they were self protecting their own interests and securing their future shares without hitting milestones (re: if the Li project was sold) Given the thoughts of a director and the motive behind seeking the amendments was more to do with "in the best interest of shareholders"

I can almost feel the wind from all the "head shaking" going on now but let me continue........
    Lets say as an example: (without resolution changes) that BGS were offered a take over bid near term that in the best interests of share holders (excluding management) it should be accepted, BUT the management team at this point haven't reached all the milestones for the performance rights/options to vest, so in the interests to themselves the decline the deal whereas if the amendments are accepted then that very same deal will be progressed because "everyone" interests are being considered.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.