FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Company Maker, page-9

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Its really disheartening to see how this share is performing, I go through the whole gamut of emotions, pure elation from the announcements to absolute depression once I see the sp dropping like a rock after them. The one thing that brings me back to life is just doing a little reading of the forecasts of our future requirements of the white metal.
    Like many I also believe that the analysts have got the lithium demand and uptake of evs wrong, I looked at a report by UBS that was done in 2015 [I think] and they were forecasting that 450000 evs would be sold for this year. Super Ninja tweeted yesterday that we are already at 518400 [+3000] with two months left to play, if we use last year's sales figures for the last 2 months that brings us up to 550000. They are 100000 or 22% out in their calculations and UBS was purported to be one of those with the most aggressive /positive forecasts .
    Point is, we have a really good project with the lithium and once we get some boas and through further drilling to improve our grade and quantity, the share price will jump considerable [imho]. The gold deal will hopefully just plod along bringing in some much needed usable $$$. Things are going to hot up really quickly, its the companies that have got the goods that will prosper immeasurably and I think BGS will classed as being one of the top ones. Now if I could just pass out for 6 months that would help with the emotional roller coaster I am on. I firmly believe our price will be a lot higher in the future, we are still only at the start of this paradigm shift.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.