CLV 2.00% 49.0¢ clover corporation limited

That was a brave thing to do, this stock still has quite a few...

1. 275 Posts.
    That was a brave thing to do, this stock still has quite a few hurdles to overcome yet, notwithstanding the coming "Lancaster Effect" I saw that 200k dump late today, I would expect more of this as he exits anywhere over 10c, I went over this again today, there is a definate problem here, do I detect at least one if not more of the cosy clubs noses being put out of joint with the new broom?, for such a small struggling company they have altogether too many well paid non executive directors, which has been quite a nice little earner for such an illiquid non noticed entity for far too long now, the question is, how is the new guy going to wake up this nice little cosy club of non performers?, the losses with the Microalgae thing are not acceptable any more, this smacks of professional disinterest as long as the wages kept coming, trouble brewing here before any advance is possible, the new guy has a job on his hands, its going to be expensive too, but the cosy club has to be cleaned out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $20.87K 42.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84811 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 5418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.