NOX 0.00% 7.0¢ noxopharm limited

Company Maker?, page-5

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hey vrs.... the market moves in its own mysterious way mate. You could be right... and “the market” has chosen to ignore any or everything that is put out by the company. It could also be that the significance of the data to date has been misunderstood or ignored.

It’s also possible that this current calm is just the prelude to a period of fair winds and increasingly good progress towards the goals that have been set!! Who knows for sure what the next strong breeze will bring us.

One thing is for sure .... the next data on the Covid aspect will not be “preclinical” as you describe. The data will come from results in real patients who were in hospital with Covid and have been treated by real doctors with a real drug.

RBx is definitely a “thinker”. You claim overthinking.... and you are entitled to that opinion.

However, enthusiasm backed up by a history of well researched and well reasoned argument, is something I believe is highly relevant when assessing what any poster here has to say.... and I genuinely appreciate his input and the research he puts into every post.

As to the point on self administering a suppository? .... well, one has to assume that some poor sod in the throes of septic shock is already in hospital and not sitting at home watching the television. I don’t think the suppository version of Veyonda will be sitting in the bathroom cabinet next to the paracetamol just waiting for the next bout of sepsis..... do you?

Good manners and a sense of decorum forces me to leave that analogy...... right there though. (grin)

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2.863K 40.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141114 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.