NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Yes you’re here to make money so it’s in your interest to hype...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Yes you’re here to make money so it’s in your interest to hype this up as much as possible including creating links to come up with a story that doesn’t really exist. None of your 5 points predict or prove “impressive” results are on their way:
    1. some interesting preclinical data. So what? I’d have thought we’d have learnt enough through Covid experience about the risks of hyping preclinical data. The il-6 and tnf falls seen in the graph in their announcement are no more impressive than you’d see with a drug like colchicine which has been around for centuries (and ended up with a failed covid RCT)
    2. filed a patent. And?
    3. NOXCOVID advanced to part 2? Yes - based on safety and tolerability of the chosen dose. Tells us nothing about efficacy.
    4. a commitment to release data soon? Big deal they’d be expected to as a listed company regardless of how good or bad those results might be.
    5. “In the clinic” - really, you base your prediction on the use of those 3 words written by their comms person I’d guess? All it means is exactly that: they’re in the clinic- doing a clinical trial.

I am interested to see results ,what they release to the market and more important how it’s reported. Hopefully they’ll explain what the baseline cytokines levels were and what other treatments these patients received for their Covid which could influence cytokines such as steroids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.