MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Company Makers

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    There are several company making events unfolding for MXR in the not too distant future, these include;

# Diamond Drilling at Redback - The government sponsored deeper holes being drilled under the Redback deposit are pivotal in determining depth extension of the deposit. Should we hit high grade Au in these holes then imo we have a gold mine there. Potentially a Wattle Dam MK2. Understanding the history of the discovery and mining of the Wattle Dam deposit will give some insight into why Redback may be a repeat of the high grade mine.

# Drilling at Hillditch West Nickel prospect - A high grade Nickel sulphide discovery here would certainly re rate the company. This EM conductor looks very promising with the recent drill results from the nearby shear zone, the depth it sits at, the accompanying magnetic high and it sits in prime Nickel territory.

To a lesser degree we are going to get an updated MRE that will include the stockwork that was left behind in the mining of the Wattle Dam deposit. I expect that this is going to significantly add to the companies contained ounces of gold.

We have the high powered EM survey being conducted at Central Nickel prospect which albeit at an early stage may end up being a company maker. Should some conductors present themselves in the survey there is a real possibility of a nickel discovery as this area is located in prime nickel territory. Obviously the drill is the true arbiter of truth so need to get the drill into any potential conductors to understand their significance to the company first.

The point is there is some near term potential company making drilling imminent which would re rate the SP should they be successful. It is a good set up for an explorer and certainly a time for investors imo to recognise the potential this company offers. The market is waking up to this potential as reflected in the recent SP gains. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.503K 50.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 87055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.