MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

company making contract

1. 206 Posts.
    I am absolutely delighted in what i believe is a huge company making deal. for the last 10years Mikoh and its shareholders have been awaiting and chasing such a deal. the contract states minimum revenues of $25mill over the first 3 years. when multipled by the 10 year contract life this deal is in all probability a $100 million plus contract i am guessing.
    this is only one single deal with one country. with Bermuda the first successful to go live and proven and now this contract its all systems go to in time add many more countries of similiar, larger and smaller sizes. the potential numbers as each new country is added is to staggering to think about. with bermuda already successful and now a major large country added also it will give mikoh and its partners a massive selling point for other countries to follow.
    with E.V.R and AV.I. still in its infancy its still early days but these revenue numbers show the amazing potential as subsequent deals are signed.
    with a market cap of still only $25mill and now a guarenteed 10 year revenue income the blue sky that i have been waiting many years for has just arrived. whilst only my opinion the risks of survival just disappeared.
    at this stage though, very few seem to have heard or have taken the time to undertsand its significance judging by the muted and small share price rise.
    i am expecting time will rectify this oversight. apologies if i sound excited but i am. its been an agonising wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.