MKY mky resources ltd

company making deal

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Many new to mky and or HC might just think I am just an optimist when it comes to mky.
    well not so long ago I was extremely critical of mky over the delminco deal. I openly posted my criticisms of the deal, I knew alot about these tenemants, and would have left MKY had it gone through.
    luckily steve came on board saw it in a similar light to me and rejected it.

I was extremely lucky early in my trading career to pick a small spec Uranium miner for a few cents, before the U bull run, so many at the time critised my small penny dreadfull dodgy buy in. but as the price rose several times my buy in I still held and held and held. happy with where PDN had taken me I then looked for my next PDN.....I came across DYL bought in and waited, took part in a bargain capital raises for more shares(think it was 12c from memory) the eventually sold all for ~50c. not as successful but still rewarded, I again went looking for my next dodgy U buy in penny dreadful...well my next PDN and I came across MKY :) I found it via research on U tenements rather then just a random stock that came on my radar....

after the delminco deal collapse holders bailed while I decided to top up...they thought it was bad...I thought it was the best thing to happen..and as a result I got many millions of shares at 0.004 :) in some panic I saw the opportunity....

now this new deal is everything I could have hoped for in a deal. Just as DYL has a big brother in PDN to support it, now MKY has a big brother in SK Energy.

SK Energy is giving MKY 2 million exploration $ just for the right to purchase some of MKY's uranium. This is saying we're here for support from exploration through to production.
    SK Energy isn't handing over millions to MKY for production not to happen.

I've spent all afternoon studying and on the phone with collegues discussing the merger and the new tenements...the more I research the happier I am.

We'll now hold a fantastic array of quality Uranium tenements, with amazing potential for our relative small market cap. add the bonus of a geothermal project.

All I can see is growth for our little company from here. I am amazed at such potential all in the one deal....all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride...I for one am not selling one single share.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.