MKY mky resources ltd

Thanks TJ, yep, thems the breaks! Cost me a few $$ I can tell...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks TJ, yep, thems the breaks! Cost me a few $$ I can tell ya...lol

I still am not convinced about MKY. Take a squiz at BOM. They are a U explorer at a much more advanced phase with similar backing from the Japanese.

Take a look at their management and the fact that the whole board of directors put in their own $$ in a recent placement. Never has been any hi jinks or "bonanza" announcements as well as when I ask them questions via email they respond quickly and honestly. (yeah, yeah, all in the past but does a leopard change its spots?)

I have had limited discussions with Steve but he simply talked at me, not to me. Didn't answer questions just put his case forward and took no notice of any concerns. Not my idea of good SH relations!

I know this discussion is about MKY and not another explorer but they make for good comparisons. BOM's share price is still very depressed but seems to have a lot more going for it.

I really hope MKY delivers on all these promises and you guys make a heap of cash. My only regret is that I sold a little early but I don't regret finding what I believe are better alternatives....

Good luck and hope it goes well for the long-term holders....Whoever makes the $$$ first buys the beers....deal? In the end, we're all in the same boat and trying to make our lives a little better by making some cash and backing some good ol Aussie Cos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.