MKY mky resources ltd

AoA, Well aleast you're writing decent posts now (though I...

1. 404 Posts.
    AoA,
    Well aleast you're writing decent posts now (though I wonder why you waste so much time on a company you consider such a bad investment), and you are more then entitled to your view, and I do welcome it here.
    Personally I've got nothing against people expressing all the pros and cons on any company I invest in, I don't take intelligent debate personal and its certainly in my best interest as maybe someone will point me to things I've missed.

I do think though in your post you miss the point on why people like myself invest in mining explorers.
    Well its to buy in when they have nothing and to watch them grow and thus our investment grow, as they explore, make deals, grow resources, and perhaps even (in the rare cases) move into full mining.
    IMO the best buys are the ones at the lowest possible sp (well more accurately lowest market cap), no debt, unexplored tenements with good potential, good experienced management (particularly ones with engineers, geologist with experience in major mining companies).
    If you're after companies with proven resources that are mining well ignore all the explores go buy BHP, grab your small percent div or trade in small percent swings.

If you want to score 300%,500%, 1000% improvements in your investments, research, buy into small cap miners with the greatest potential for going places. Theres risks, theres luck both bad and good....but theres risk in the biggest bluechips, many have lost 70% in RIO, 100% in Babcock etc etc etc.......

I rather risk 10% of my money for 1000% gain then risk 100% of my money for 10% gain...thats just me...invest in what you're comfortable with and stay away from what your not.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.