MKY mky resources ltd

NLRYou mentioned "why don't you ask them..or ring MKY..or ASI" -...

1. 489 Posts.

NLR

You mentioned "why don't you ask them..or ring MKY..or ASI" - On this issue, you - you started it first as you allegedly accuse of misrepresentation in regards to the UK investors who incorrectly lodged a Shareholding Notice (you claimed they are professional investor having many investments in ASX U companies – if so, how the hell the notice was submitted in the morning and only at 3.54 pm on the same day the notice was confirmed by MKY as incorrect – Why was it was done much earlier ?)

You mentioned "as I said before, you're spending a hell of a lot of time trying to discredit a stock you have no interest in currently" – This stock cost me a lot of monies in loss in the past due to the dud tenements – I am telling my HC fellow posters of my balanced views, therefore I am not discrediting MKY – does HC not all permit any HC posters not current shareholders from giving/making an opinion – if HC permits, what is YOUR PROBLEM ! My analysis is solely BASED on FACTS ! Everyone on HC is able to voice their opinion.

You mentioned "..and by your analysis reckon it's not a buy at any price..do you hold stock in any other ASX listed co" Yes - MKY is over-priced at the moment IMO per my analysis (readprevious threads)

You mentioned "..noticed you've been suspended a couple of times for "ramping across many threads"...careful!!!!" - my suspension was the past and it should not be discriminated for any of my present & future postings. On this notes, you are getting very personal and it is a TOU violation !

AoA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.