MKY mky resources ltd

This is exactly my point kelp... It doesn't seem to matter how...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is exactly my point kelp... It doesn't seem to matter how good the news is there is the little band of sookers who find negatives in everything. And the funniest thing is that its from either people who have no stock or confirmed multinics - which is the ultimate form of deception on a forum such as this. Whatever information i have EVER posted has been factual and in NO WAY misleading.

As was mentioned "But these two persons (NLR & Kelp2) seem to work together ie. ganging up to shoot down any posters of negative views" the negative views are comments that have no substance. If these people contributed in a factual way (+ or -) instead acting like the kid who had his lolly stolen this forum would be a better place. Ok, kelp and myself are doing well... Thats no small part into doing a descent amount of research and having belief in what would/could happen. There were times when i was having doubt but you can say that for any number of companies in their infancy and time frames not to your liking.

I sincerely hope that whoever sold out previously at a loss has turned that money into a profit elsewhere. We cant win on every stock we trade. But for now i am very happy to have my money invested here. I see good things in this deal and feel this is a stock that has a long long way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.