MKY mky resources ltd

Hi All, Many have commented on the dilution. OK thats one...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Many have commented on the dilution. OK thats one sensible debate topic. I see the dilution as a necessary evil. We can't just expect to get something for nothing.
    Dilution is inevitable, the real debate here should be is the deal merger worth the dilution?

Certainly the share capital will be doubled, but for that we get $3.1 million cash (which alone is greater then our market cap just a few short months ago), some excellent new prospective drill ready Uranium tenements (where just one success on just one tenement could easily make up for entire dilution), a geothermal project (which could pay off) we get further expertise on the board making it a much stronger board, and the support of a giant in SK Energy which will hold an interest in seeing MKY through to mining.

Also we did get a good percentage of our share capital back when AB was stripped of his performance bonus' and share capital back from some below par tenements. comparative the share capital we are paying for this new deal is far far far better deal for us then any share capital we put up before for all previous tenements/deals.

This is simply a serious company making deal, its a dream for such a small cap miner and one we should be exceedingly happy as shareholders to be getting....I've been around small cap mining stock awhile and believe me as deals/mergers go they don't get much better then this.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.