ATV 0.00% 4.0¢ activeport group ltd

This project was deemed to be going to be profitable when ATV...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This project was deemed to be going to be profitable when ATV did their initial scoping study based on Gold at $750 Canadian dollars.

Given we are now at CAD$900+, and they also have tenements adding to their current resource totalling more than 1 million ounces in the area, it is now obvious that ATV is in a position to build a very profitable and large gold minining business in Nova Scotia.

I think the market has underestimated the open pit exploration & mining techniques ATV have used in Canada. Once recognised the value in this company must be released.

I would not be surprised if they are able to find many millions of ounces that can be open pit mined over the coming years.

Add in to the mix even higher gold prices and you are talking dollars in the share price.

A dual listing in Canada may also help, something they have touched on as a possibility in the past.

Bucknell and Hawkes and co. have planned this meticulously, and a repeat of Plutonic is not fanciful thinking. That was 20 times your money from start to finish, during a time when gold prices were no where near these levels.

Holders you have all this is to look forward to.

Non holders BUY some, then you to can turn 20 cents in to dollars within years. Sounds like a good deal to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25641 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.