IMU 1.96% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Company mis-guidance and funny buggers.

1. 1,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, something appears a bit fishy.

We have a wholesaler investor presentation on the company website that has different trial result information for the Phase 1/b Gastric cancer trial than what appears on the most recent ASX half year report or ASX most recent investor presentation announcement in January.

This information regarding improving trial results and complete response from one patient has not been released to the ASX, as far as I'm aware.
    It was first mentioned on these forums by Kates9999 on the 26th after megamutts started a thread about the investor presentation for wholesale investors. I later found this information on the company website.

I'm a bit miffed that the share price has jumped 20% on the back of this information that everyone was excluded from unless you were constantly checking the company website and reading every page looking for random changes.

Is this normal? I would have thought this was highly unethical behavior on the part of the company. From the outside, it looks like blatant favoritism and could be interpreted as a form of insider trading.

There is no way the company would post this information in bold without knowing exactly what they were doing.

Maybe I missed something( probably) or don't understand how the system works(likely).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $422.1K 8.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 269996 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 950425 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.