IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Company Mk Cap, page-2

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    It's entirely dependent on how many Roam-e units are sold this year, and especially the upcoming pre-order numbers.

IOT have expanded from 10,000 units per week to 50,000 units per week production.
    Now if you look at the management team, they are HIGHLY experienced. I can only speculate that they have very good reason to believe 10,000 per week is not enough.

I would heed caution at making assumptions that they can actually sell 50,000 per week because that sounds a bit over the top. Reality is, that is their MAXIMUM production capability.

Lets play the conservative game and not unecessarily ramp and assume 10,000 units are sold per week:
    That's just shy of USD$4m revenue per week.
    Keep in mind the Roam-E was initially on sale online for USD$265 and now it is USD$399 which is an increase of USD$134. My assumption is that the $134 would be the profit taking from retailers like Walmart and Best Buy etc.

Lets assume out of the USD$265 that 40% is profit and 60% is to cover the cost of manufacturing and everything else. We are looking at USD$1,060,000 per week of profit.

I like to look at the drone as a flying camera, except a bit cheaper to produce because it lacks any cellular capabilities however they have in common: bluetooth, a reasonable camera with software, small quantity of plastic/metal components.
    Cost to develop the Samsung Galaxy S6 is USD$275 per unit. It retails at USD$700.
    I believe this justifies 40% profit for IOT based on the USD$265 to be reasonable (worst case, 30/70?)

At a conservative view of 10,000 units we are looking at ~USD$208m revenue per year with ~USD$53m profit per year going to IOT group.

If we assume 25,000 units per week, that make it: ~USD$518m revenue per year with ~USD$137m profit.

However this is all IMO and my figures are a very rough 5 minute calculation.
    The amount of units sold is purely speculation, and the MC is entirely dependent on how many drones are sold, so their marketing team better be good!

This also does not take into consideration the company's smart watches, and personally I wouldn't even bother taking them into consideration.
    Last edited by demoniaco: 07/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.