AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

You have ignored everything I said. Unicorns are valued at...

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4218
    You have ignored everything I said. Unicorns are valued at US$1B+ bc of future and exponential sales growth on monopoly rare products.

twitter, amazon uber, tesla motors, spacex, stemcentrx all have 0 or negative PER as they have no profits yet they are all valued at US$1B-US100B on listed or unlisted market cap!

Why?
    Because their sales/income or values are growing exponentially like CC is. Sales growth of 11%pm or 140% pa is what investors are looking for not centre growth not CRs not cashburn. Baillieu Holst called a doubling of income this and next few years from $14M to $33M to $60M, they are 1 year late on those figures. In fact the HSV2 results are on track with their figures.

If 2016 sees $33M sales & HSV2 partnering with US$100M upfront then AHZ MC will not be $120M.

AHZ will be the next Unicorn with exponential sales growth and with cures for herpes and cervical cancers and who knows how many more cures for other viruses in those secret pipelines. Its a sitting duck for a takeover bid at low MC and an open uncompact share register.

As for my investments, sorry you cant call AHZ a bad one nor the ones you mentioned which all did multibaggers and many made good profits.

Yes I love to ramp stocks that have & will increase in value by multibaggers. Many who followed my tips to the public and sold made great money. You forgot to mention I made a fortune on some stocks & this one will not be ignored by the market for much longer.

This is cheap, 14x lower compared to stemcentrx. A $200M cornerstone cash partner like Thiel is what AHZ is looking for. Cures for herpes & other cancers will open the way. CC growth has been ignored for far too long. The factory has allowed AHZ a mass production capacity worthy of Sanofi but also ignored by the market.

Go ahead keep ignoring AHZ... sooner or later its true value will overshoot like in 2013 like many other "unicorns" before it because of fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.235(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.09 $18.09 $17.88 $1.182K 66

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $17.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.05 554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.