AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Consolidation was our only option. I have always been concerned...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Consolidation was our only option. I have always been concerned about who really controls this company. However I think consolidation gives more control back to the long term shareholders who refuse to smash the share price with computer programmes and do not
    suck the Price out for future CR's.
    I don't think many people realise the cost of taking a thereauputic product from the lab to market. The general rule is 1 billion dollars per product. This means for us with 2 products the cost is likely to be close to 2 billion dollars. How these funds are to be generated / aquired is the 2 billion dollar question?
    CR Will only work if we can raise at a much higher price say $10. Then 200 million share dilution will cut it. Even 400 million at $5 would be Ok.
    Otherwise we will be at the mercy of the big pharmaceuticals.
    I am going to repeat my suggestion that we split this company. Ie create a second publicly listed company to handle one product. While Admedus handles the other. There is a great advantage there for shareholders and the capital requirement is the same but raised separately. Right now we have investors not sure whether they re investing in a long term growth CC Adapt co. or a speculative vaccine. I think if the products were separated in the market it would change the way investors viewed us and possibly attract more interest. IMO I think everyone would be surprised at how much value would come for the vaccine company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.