VYS 3.85% 25.0¢ vysarn limited

Company Onus to shareholders

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

Does this Company not have some asx rules that it has to abide by to ensure that the best interests of shareholders or in our case non shareholders are satisfactorily managed and that some time limitation will allow our money to be distributed within these limits so that maybe my investment is not wasted or just frittered away. The managers seem to be incapable of starting any enterprise usefully to protect my investment. There are numerous opportunities for a viable ongoing business that even I could tackle. How much longer can they take, isn't there a requirement that they must show some effort or pass this responsibility onto some other managers who might indicate that they can at least try --- even if they fail. This is ludicrous IMO.

My sentiment has to be none and my position has to be Not Held because I don't have shares in an enterprise, only money ( and quite substantial monies held in trust I suppose perhaps for ever, don't know ??  Appears to be just being squandered on nothing at all. 

Surely there are/should be rules to prevent this squandering of investors hard earned...…..

I mean, what are they doing on a day to day basis, apart from being paid substantially for doing absolutely nothing. Anyone else care to comment ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $25.39K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 91620 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ 28633
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.