SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

company owes s/hprogress announcement, page-37

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Well, are all of the announcements today enough for you guys?

I'll copy down what I wrote earlier, which has only been re-enforced by recent ASX announcements;

"The company is still in negotiations with possible partners. These negotiations are protected by confidentiality agreements. Do you understand what confidentiality agreements are? If you wanted to have a guess at what those discussions were about though, you could try and put two and two together. All CAPEX and pricing models used a DSO figure that was higher than SDL currently has as a resource. Then SDL says it will re-start drilling in November. Join the dots, possible partners are going to want to know that the company actually holds the amount of DSO that is used in the CAPEX and pricing models before committing. You're not going to get an announcement spelling this out because of the confidentiality agreements in place, but use the information we have and make some educated guesses."

SDL needs to prove up at least 300MT of DSO for their objectives to be met. I would tend to think that possible partners will be waiting for those figures to be reached before announcing they are on-board. SDL will start/recommence drilling Meridonial and Mt Nabeba in November. Interestingly, only Mt Nebeba is included in their exporation target figures, so fingers crossed the possible numbers for DSO could be even higher.

I wouldn't be expecting any significant price movements or announcements (apart from possibly a few submissions to the Cameroon Gov't) for the next few months. Do you have the patience to hold for that long? If not, you need to look at your holding position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.