FEX 0.00% 39.0¢ fenix resources ltd

Company participating in webinar today, page-13

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    couple of thoughts;

There is a dividend policy that the company has adopted and JW always confirms. Surely they will follow it? If so then the profit number will be important - dividend should be between 50% and 80% based on the policy. Given the growth agenda I would expect more like 50% than 80%.

Welborn gets 100% of the full value of any dividends declared. When appointed Chair, he subscribed for 10million shares and paid 23 cents each for them which was fully paid for by a loan from the company. So he owns the shares and so gets the divvy. However, under the terms of the loan, Welborn has agreed to use 50% of any dividends he receives to pay down the loan. So he gets the full divvy with half of the amount reducing his debt balance (and thus increasing the value he has invested in the shares).

I doubt either the rugby player or the trucking right arse need the money (they’ve both got plenty!) so I expect they, as decision makers, will make the right call for the company. Either way they are both motivated to get value for their shares (either dividends or SP growth) and very aligned. Personally I would rather the share price go up and up rather than bouncing around and paying dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 39.0¢ $66.03K 168.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 119120 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 5582 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.