TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

all these personal attacks on resourced are a joke, and clearly...

1. 2,793 Posts.

all these personal attacks on resourced are a joke, and clearly not stock related... but just part of the TIS glee club...

were TIS a US listed company, then by now US investors would have run the share price into the ground, with all manner of institutions shorting it to death, due to its continued failures with respect to hitting milestones ON TIME...

the US hold CEOs to their word, and crucify them if they slip-up even an inch... where they continually fail to deliver, well they might as well sign their own death warrant, and not expect to be employed as a CEO ever again...

but here in good old quaint Australia, a CEO who continually misses, can still expect the support of retail punters to be rolled out, with a red carpet it seems, with every form of excuse being made for them, and on their behalf, no matter how un-business-like those excuses may be...

and this is what so many in this forum just don't get - TIS is a business, not a goodly charity to be run for the benefit of just end users... it survives on investors funding their 'expertly advised' business model - in other words, it asks for money based on promises and modelling they say is accurate, which they sell to us... but when we start to see their promises and modelling isn't right, then to me, those managers aren't right for the job, and should be replaced with those who can better position the business for actually conducting business, and position it correctly in the minds of the individuals who make up the investment community - those people they go hat-in-hand to asking for money - us... you and me...

as i mentioned, in the USA mercer would have been pushed out by the investment community ages ago - but here in Oz he instead gets a brass band... is it any wonder biotechs fail so often out of Australia? why there isn't the correct investor support? no, not really, because investors here, even institutional investors, simply let these types of CEO run the show like it is some charity event, with glorious promises of the relief end-users will receive one day, which makes so many feel sooo goood for investing in them... the retail punter's eyes glaze over for being part of some modern medical magical miracle... how wonderful.. and what rubbish...

Aus biotechs simply need to be run like a business, and hit the targets they say they will, when they say they will... and not blame every man and his dog everytime they fail to achieve stated outcomes, nor appeal to (further) retail investor support 'to understand' the problems they've had... this isn't a child you allow to make mistakes, this is a business run my purported professionals, the same professionals who ask for our money on a regular basis..

which is are all probably some of one the reasons why our expert mr mercer can only get a gig here in Oz, as he'd be exposed, denounced and ejected from running a US biotech...

but, keep-on-keeping-on those of you who are in praise of his efforts - you will be the ones forever waiting to make profits in this life, as you instead spend time making excuses for a person you don't really know, personally, except you do pay him a bundle while he continually fails to live up to what he says...

what a strange little set-up... and what a great little gravy train for some CEOs...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.