TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

company predictions, page-24

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I totally agree with you Mick, on every aspect. You would think the developers of this product might think likewise, however to delay the application because of a hypothetical packaging date dilema seems to say otherwise. Obviously those responsible for delivering the Mark approval also have no empathy for those suffering either.
    I do not like one bit the chain of events over the last few months, and I can only describe it as suspiciously un-nerving, and knowledge of human nature makes this suspicion unfortunately justifiable.
    I am looking forward to the Mark as a sign of relief of perhaps unfound fears. There will be perhaps a price kick which will be nice, but like you I don't ecpect this product and share price to rearly hit its stride for another couple of years, which is fine by me.

If this product shows its ability as well as we believe then you may see a considerable passage of people or product going across the boarder between Canada and the US. If I was going to loose my foot and knew about this "wonder product" i'd be on the first bus, not waiting for another trial and result clarification, then application etc.(Just rediuculous it has to be retrialed in the US, but thats the power of business special interest groups. Do they think Harding was using Vegemite?) I believe the uterous cancer vaccine was fast tracked as people realised it was so important. Just need one regulator with a relative suffering an ulcer to kick it along. Just wishful thinking I know, but there was recently an item on Bloomberg about how the FDA reulatory system was handicaping the delivery of benificial new drugs and treatments. Like most things its all about balance, and the pendulum never sits in the center, and people move center anyway.

I have little doubt about the ability of the product and what it may meen to so many end users and am very much looking forward to seeing those results reported.

Anyway more rambelings, give you something to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.