RNX 20.0% 1.2¢ renegade exploration limited

Can any one please answer this for me.The company presentation...

1. 407 Posts.
    Can any one please answer this for me.

The company presentation states that the mine will have a life of 8 years and a mining inventory of 9.9 million tonnes.Earlier on in the presentation it points out that there is 1.6 million tonnes of measured resources,4.7 million tonnes of indicated resources and 900,000 tonnes of inferred resources.

IF they put through the 9.9 million tonnes as it says then we have an undiscounted cashflow of $174 million. Quite impressive when you consider the current MC is just $12M. However am I correct in saying that at the current time they only have 1.6 million tonnes of resources proven and the rest ie the indicated and inferred needs to be proven??

Not sure what measured,indicated and inferred means in this instance. Even if all of this was proven up to actual resources we are still 2.7 million tonnes short of what the assume they will feed through the mill.

How do they get the 9.9 million tonnes of through put here?Is it on the assumption they will find this resource?Whats the chance they will not have this much resource?

I am curious because I am not too keen on investing in a Co that "hopes" to find 9,9 million tonnes of resource when in fact they might fall short.What is the likely hood of this happening or is there a strong possibility the resource will exceed the 9.9 million tonnes.

I think this is pertinant because I have become unstuck on Companies before saying they will find x amount of resources to attract shareholder funds but only to come up short miserably. Not saying this will be the case for OVR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.