LEG 0.00% 1.0¢ legend mining limited

Well I have asked myself who is to blame and yes we are are all...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Well I have asked myself who is to blame and yes we are are all to blame to some degree because we placed our hard earned cash into this. However I blame Mark Wilson and his team for the spruking in regards to Mawson and I don't see Octagonal any different at this stage. Clearly lots of errors being made there also. Did they not learn anything at Mawson in relation to Brrm Brrm. MW said on many occasions we are close and only a matter of time before we find the tiger. We have the tail. Well it didn't happen did it ??? Many would have placed more hard earned into this at the time of spruking. Now MW and his team come with a perceived high reputation which goes a long way but his reputation is in the gutter at the moment. Only as good as your last game my old coach used to say. So you can defend LEG all you like but at least with a tattslotto ticket there are terms and conditions which everyone is aware of. With this mob they spruked and clearly were wrong or telling porky pies about Mawson. Your loyalty is amazing to this mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.636K 334.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1292794 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 422960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.