DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I know we will find out soon, but does anyone know what happened...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I know we will find out soon, but does anyone know what happened in the Kimberley. It was a 27 hole program over 2 to 3 weeks. I know they had delays and environmental issues and Dean stated that he estimated 25% completion only, so circa 7 holes? Two to 3 weeks is not long so would have expected that they could extend their time out but is this allowed or do they need permits or some sort of approval? Alternatively did the fires mean that they couldn’t extent. Next question is which targets did they get to drill were they the best or was this again out of their hands given time constraints to move rigs around and maybe fires impacting the terrain. I guess we will know soon enough but I agree I thought Dean was not his enthusiastic self in the last two presentations regarding the Kimberley and am hoping that it is purely related to the frustration of the conditions not allow them to get to key targets rather than the results from what they did drill. I assume @salpetie can give information on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.