DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Company presenting at South-West Connect Conference today - livestream available, page-47

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "What baffles me is that people like 2ic are not put under a loop best thing HC can do is indentify folk who they really are so in the end they can be put under scrutiny. On forums anybody can be a nobody!"... Companies can ask HC to look into posters they believe are in breach of disclosure rules, related to holders of a financial license, are unfairly or maliciously damaging the company's reputation etc... I know, spent 7 days suspended because one did a while back. I stand by everything posted and disclosed because ultimately, if push came to shove, I want to be proud and comfortable with defending it.

Honestly, spend more effort playing the ball and not the man is my advice. DRE can arrange a technical person to correct me or the record any time in the HC public square of discussion, as can anyone else thinks i'm telling furphies. It's unfortunate for DRE and the one-eyed bulls I took an interest in the company, but I did and quite enjoy exercising the geological grey matter, providing some reality and balance to the commentary. Perhaps if others spent more effort exercising their brain, less trying to exorcise bears...
    glad you took my tongue in cheek post with good humour the way it was meant. HC would be a very boring place if everybody politely agreed with each other or what companies are selling the market. Read my posts carefully and it should be clear my negativity is usually couched in terms of 'potential', not "worthless' or 'dead' or some other 'given'. Posters rebutting my opinions using false quotes or assertions are only asking me to come back harder.
    "2ic is targeting some particular stocks on Hotcopper"... not targeting, just interested in. Why wouldn't I hang around a mutli-project explorer with the wonderful history of fights, challenges and victories that DRE has provided this year? The bulls are great sport, management outrageously over sugar the cake, and there's even a few smart technical posters to bounce ideas off.

WA1 is boring... basically one project in resource drill out, no wild exploration targets to consider, and I posted a detailed seperate desktop study thread working through the Nb industry, market, geology, opex, capex in west Arunta etc that concluded it would probably become a mine and the stock was entering the Lassonde period. Similar to the Dre vs Lassonde thread that caused so much upset I started back in January when DRE was 11c... So far precious few extra tonnes outside of Yin already drilled end 2022 has been added to the 50-100Mt ET, C1-C5 "Bayan Obo" look alike is demonstrably disappointing as the "Motherlode" and C6 "Mt Weld" look alike came up with what Paddy shot at...

The disappointing thing is that 30 people liked a post that categorically accused me of being a paid downramper because I'm technically educated and literate, denied that anybody could possibly enjoy geology and technical analysis for the simple joy of it (the niggle is a bonus), and assumed everybody is too selfish to spend any time so that others might gain value or enjoyment (winning debates are a bonus).

Thank you all for providing me encouragement to dig a little deeper and expand upon the thread's knowledge of DRE's kennel of puppies...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $60.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $43.73K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6435139 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1450999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.