ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi All, Well you have to give it to Ash and Co to run these Q&A...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hi All,

Well you have to give it to Ash and Co to run these Q&A sessions. Really good they take the initiative to educate themselves on how to write Announcements. Keep the clarifications questions coming guys – it will benefit us in the long run. Slightly diabolical to see these forum nicks published on a ASX listed website…..Having said that we might get away with it in explaining the Indians that “Vacre”, “Thunderbirdsarego” & ”Giddiyup” are actually a commonly used names on the backstreets inTasmania?

I ran out of steam to ask the obvious questions, thanks for all of your stamina’s to either prop this stock up (we really should have beers someday Arion and SP – I expect a invite to the 10c party) or relentlessly talk it down ( Satin I will pay you a visit at the Man Shed, perhaps in between looking at the Hotcopper forum you can help me fix my wooden shoes??)

I also want to command the company on its stamina. Many of the Hotcopper bunch believe we are flogging a dead horse. Nothing could be further from the truth, our Horse is well and truly alive albeit on life support for the last 3 plus years. After administering TEF, TPA, MPA and a occasional Panadol + Vodka it is still showing signs of life.

Once we finally financially close and get some Indian spice happening we will rise like a Phoenix.

What do we wish for: Real progress against realistic timelines, liquidity, SP appreciation, well-articulated strategic plans

Ok back to sleep – wake me up when we are about to fly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.