MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

company reply, page-43

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Find 8,

Yea been onboard for years. First purchased them when they were 50 cents in about 96 just before the central banks and Greenspan announced they were dumping gold (seems they havn't stopped).

Only bought $1,500 worth as I was just starting out in workforce and couldn't afford any more. They were the second stock I bought (BHP at $11 was the first stock I bought).

Crashed all the way down to 3 cents.

So when I could I bought more.

They had a breif period where they were supposeable going to do a deal with a NZ teck company in I think 98. Of course once the market got a hold of this info. they shot up to 40 cents. Sold some at 30 cents.

I originally bought them based on my grandads advice. He used to brag about how much Gold was in the mine. Funny, that my grandad was bullish on this stock, my dad has been bullish on this stock and now I am super bullish on this stock.

Think that may be I might be the right age to really profit from it and put the gains to some good use (hopefully a family one day).

Including options I would like to increase my position (already own about 160,000 with 40,000 options). However I don't want to sell some of my other stocks given they have been so badly beaten up recently.

Like you I am a holder of CTO. I think one day soon they will prove to the market they just can do it. Your thoughts on CTO have been much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.