CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

company response, page-7

1. 824 Posts.
    Maybe they are all away on school holidays!

I liked that amsterdam announcement! While its not going to make CFU rich quick (or us for that matter), I think it demonstrates a lucrative niche market for their products, particularly in Europe. That being, small commercial operations that want to be green and proud about it! In the domestic environment these units arent economic yet, but in the business one where there is an ability to depreciate the asset, save some bucks on electricity and heating bills, and provide the feel good factor to staff and customers it offers a lot.

Let's hope the Bluegen becomes the chic new "must have" for progressive thinkers! Its cheaper than a Tesla, last longer (ask top gear) and you aren't left with a grubby mess to clean up after (the batteries)!

There are heaps of small offices in old building in affluent areas of European cities with water heating where the electricity generation would be useful. Come to think of it, there would be plenty of appartment buildings too that could use the heat from the fuel cell for the water heating and the electricity within the building for lifts or common areas.

Time to focus on marketing to trendy green architects in Europe! Or just call the makers of Grand Designs and offer to install a unit into one of those green homes!

Despite the decline, I am still bullish on CFU. Family bought a heap more today. So the price should crash next week according to my law of investing (Murphy's).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.