AAR 2.90% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

Ditto all your thoughts Dhuy..."The presentation is great as is...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Ditto all your thoughts Dhuy...

"The presentation is great as is the new website and fly throughs. The fundamentals though are what I have focussed on all year since around Feb/Mar."

The website is excellent. Clear, detailed, and user-friendly. First-class. Mngmt are promoting the co more and more now. That has and will continue to accelerate going forward.

"AAR is undeniably an excellent prospect, with sound fundamentals that is undervalued by at least half of what it should be IMO."

Yep.

Koongie = cash cow. Provided co with $9mn cash in bank and many more $$mns. Its the definition of a CASH-COW project. Cheap to operate, highly profitable.

"If I was a broker (or permitted to, which I am not) I would not hesitate in placing a speculative strong buy recommendation... so I won't but I will hold and buy at will :)"

Me too. I will continue adding.

I know all it would take is for one broker to put-up a spec buy for this to clear 13cents and then break out to 20cents.

Fat Propets and others are made not to be doing so. Im sure they will at any time and it will then go crazy.

"The accumulation is slowly occurring and only a matter of time now."

Yep, theres been lots of constant accumulation of late. Smart buying.

I hope your enjoying your sat'day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $24.72K 357.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 165055 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.