CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

company secertary, page-11

1. 46 Posts.
    Its not the fact that slats finds nothing positive, it is his positive pursuit of finding something negative in anything that is announced.
    By the way posters who say the market is always right have obviously not been trading too long, I've seen the market do an about face on many a stock for no reason,this must make them wrong one way or the other. The saying should be "The market is not always wrong".
    CDU shares in my opinion are very tightly held therefore there are few tradable shares and top holders are accumulating ie less shares. This tends to mean more churn of the same shares and an exageration in price movements as they become more illiquid (if that is the right word). I hope that the buy back will help but other than that we just have to grin and bear it.
    The downrampers have made some valid points but they cannot say the market disapproves of the latest news. The market is not valuing CDU at $3.00 or anything as markets are negative ,volume is relatively low and most movements in price are a result of short term trading as long termers are loyal and loaded up.
    My two cents worth but just to finish I notice a lot of downrampers are mot claiming there is no value in CDU but rather wondering whether it is too early to commit money to it as they are at least 18 mths from mining and dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.