DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Hi all,Did not get a call back the same day as I did the first...

1. 163 Posts.
    Hi all,

Did not get a call back the same day as I did the first time i spoke to Gregory the company secretary. This time I left a message Monday and just got the call back last night.

Questions I had and answered provided:

1) Is June 10th the deadline for all offers to come through and then the company will assess what offer to go with or counter?

A: An announcement can be made at anytime before the 10th if we believe the offer will be attractive enough to the majority of shareholders which will ultimately result in a successful takeover.

2) What if you only have 1 solid offer wouldnt you think regardless of what the offer is that the company will have no choice but put that offer to the shareholders? And would you be notifying the market of any offers you recieve on any given day?

A: Obviously I cannot provide any further details other than what has been provided on the market. We can say that we are in discussions with multiple parties including CFC. Whether we have 1 offer or several offers, we will not be providing the market any update till the offer is binding and finalised. As previously mentioned, in order for a take over to be successful, the majority of shareholders will need to be attracted to the offer in order for the takeover to occur. There is no point going with an offer where we will place on to the market where we know it will not entice shareholders to provide support for takeover.

3) Captial raising, apologies I know you have mentioned in my previous call that there is no captial raising, just in a hypothetical situation that the company is not happy with any of the offers would a CR be the next option for the company?

A: Although a CR was previously mentioned as the path the company was looking to take, considering the situation we are in now with interest of several parties including CFC with ongoing discussions we are very optimistic we wont need to look at our next options. But to just address your question about next option if for the highly unlikely scenario that the final bids put forward are not satisfactory we will assess only then our next options which I can not provide you an answer to now as we need to look in to it only if we reach that point. That is not to say the next option will be CR to just confirm. Anything is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.