CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

company secretary resigns, page-113

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Mufcreds, we've been getting the broker screens showing which brokers have been doing the majority of hte selling since the shortfall issue was taken up.

Patersons have been miles out front by a country mile (that's just down the road in Qld!!) as they have sold around 100 million shares for the shortfall takers in the last few weeks. Mostly at a loss of course, which makes most of us wonder why ASIC and the ASX still sit and watch all this happening under their noses, and Smyth telling holders he's made a deal to pay off $19mill of debt with 60 million shares which have since been sold for perhaps 1c each - so $600,000 for a 19 million dollar debt?

I have the email telling me Smyth was lying, and that I could quote the email.

There WAS a possible debt of $500,000 to Montaqu recorded in the Annual Report. Now THAT would make more sense as being paid off for 60 million shares, but how can a CEO sell his shareholders short knowing that someone is going to trash the market with that many shares?

Time for him to rot in hell imo..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.