CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

It seems an aim for many was to stop Smyth and what he was doing...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    It seems an aim for many was to stop Smyth and what he was doing to the company.

Now ASIC have been very slow at acting, but with yesterday's events, and possible follow up from these, it would appear that ASIC will have a better chance or more information to be able to clean this up.

Now I imagine it could be hard to claim back some of this money that has gone missing, would love to see a freeze on assets, but from all accounts the leases are real and if they in the hands of the right people to actually now do something with them maybe this can finally move forward.

I don't think there is any doubt that Angola is rich in minerals and oil.
    So now that the sheet has hit the fan it could possibly be a plus,
    after all isn't this what most wanted all along.

Could be some short term pain but even if it was suspended, cleaned up and come back on wouldn't this be positive.

CVI has no debts at least.
    so clean up the board, bring some in who can work the leases and finally work for shareholders, even now we have ex directors who could come back in.

Robbie Brothers would be welcome back in in my book if ASIC did their job,

the leases are real, not sure about refinery, but would rather have something that is real and someone who will work them in an honest way for shareholders best interests.

I would guess the diamonds are real as well, and any revenue would be welcome, if shareholders got to keep it.

any comments, constructive ones.
    would rather it was above board all along but no one really thought that was the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.