NDO 0.00% 88.5¢ nido education limited

company strategy?

1. 315 Posts.
    In the AGM,
    Bloking states
    'actively assessing business development opportunities in South-East Asia to augment the Company’s exploration, development and production assets, and we hope to be in a position to update the market further in the coming weeks'

Byrnes states:
    Strategy : Aim is to build multi-basin portfolio in South East Asia
    New Ventures: In active discussions over potential opportunity in region with large IOC

And then adds in this later article:
    http://www.internationalresourcejournal.com/resource_in_action/june_13/nido_petroleum.html

“The markets will be very supportive of a company that has multiple production streams and a large portfolio in South East Asia. As we grow Nido, I’ll be open to discussions with other companies about consolidations and together building a larger, multi-million-dollar capitalised company.”

What's cookin here? CONSOLIDATIONS?!?! Where was that mentioned in the AGM? Really difficult to get a grip on how this company plans to execute against it's strategy. I'm a strong believer in business sticking to the old adage, 'say what you will do and do what you say'. I can't pretend to know the in's and out's of NIDO's Mgt. I am sure they are quite astute/competent and will eventually succeed...but heck...wouldn't it be great to be taken along for the ride and not left guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.