SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Welcome @Ekult. Huntfish is great with his knowledge and...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Welcome @Ekult. Huntfish is great with his knowledge and research. To me, in a nutshell, Syntonic’s CSP (Connected Services Platform) is able to track data from any user at anytime from anywhere, regardless of the carrier they are with. So Verizon may offer content but an AT&T user can subscribe. Dataflex can track the data from allocated apps for work and separate them from an employee’s personal use (we are still waiting on that at present). That is the best I can do on how it works. Happy to be corrected or enlightened.
    TATA took 2 years to come up to speed. China may well take that too but it has been about 12 months already and there are many bureaucratic hurdles with all their local councils being involved. We wait on that one. IMO.
    Brazil was acquired and the DCB (Direct Carrier Billing) came with it. It will be integrated into the CSP to provide a complete solution. No other technology has all of this. Personally, I think it was a great acquisition as it also gives us entre’ to millions of Brazilian users.
    It does work with 5G and when that comes online data usage will go through the roof. More content required and content will be king.
    This all requires time, and we wait.

All IMO
    Rubi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.