SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I have updated this infographic to reflect the acquisition...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I have updated this infographic to reflect the acquisition changes, but wont upload until it is actually confirmed and settled, however, this is our current relationship structure with our partners.

Syntonic Relationship Structure Final (1).jpg

@Graphite101 - MTN, Vodafone Ghana, Viettel, Idea and SMART are our integrations to happen this half of the CY2018.

You can download and view the SMART Roam free application on your phone in AUS, you just wont have access to the data free component.

If you havent already, this is all the links relevant to the Syntonic research, excluding:

www.opari.io - TATA Sponsored Data Company

https://smart.com.ph/World/roam/roamfree - SMART Communications White Labelled product

Company Summary Research Links - All other relevant links

The international traveller product - there is no individual site excluding all the press release information which can be googled and their direct website anyway.

Hopefully you see the value and stay on board.

I noticed you commented on the top 20 as well. @upstreamgold is the number 3 holder of the company, just for reference. He has met with Gary and Rahul as well as @Chad3110 who visited them last year in Seattle.

Upstream has increased his holdings from 1.63% holding in September 2017 to 2.41% this year.

Hopefully some substantial volume comes in and continues assisting the price move north. However, we have been in this position before and it tends to drift back to support around 1.3-1.4.

Welcome aboard nonetheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.