PUA 20.0% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

company support, page-7

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thank you thyshift,

I see from your disclosure that you are yet to buy back in. There is a firm floor at 20c under the share price atm. Price has dipped a couple of times to 19.5c momentarily but demand at 20c and above has been solid. I have maxed out my holdings once more. I just couldn't see the share price back below 18c. Good luck to the bidders at these levels but every day brings us closer to significant news.

Before the quarterly we can expect news on three aspects of the Hawkins Hill/Reward Mine.

* The upgrades to the plant are operational so an announcement re plant capacity could come at anytime. 120tpd would be good, 150tpd would be magic!

** Underground resource drilling has been ongoing for some time. We can expect a significant increase in the Paxtons and Mica resources and possibly others as well. Resource upgrading during this development phase of mining is always a work in progress and the company can choose to release an evaluation at any time. Personally I hope they wait until the POG is rising once more and the general market sentiment for goldies is more positive.

*** The 640 Amalgamated level is being developed along the M1 and M2 veins of the Mica veinset. Last month the company announced this development was passing through a high grade pod. Would be great to know how this work is progressing and how the grade is holding up.

**** The burn rate will be disclosed in the quarterly. According to a recent video* with the MD, operations are currently self funding, paying for mining, development, exploration and admin. Be nice to see it in writing. The market can be expected to really warm to confirmation of this news as well.

*Will post the link when I rack it down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.188K 4.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 29049421 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32776894 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.